After the debute of the Cheyenne Concept form GM, Many have been in search of the illusive body kit. Now, K-Designs has decided attempt and mimic the kit and bring it to the market! As usual, 3D CAD data and CNC equipment was used to design and create the kit. All made from 3/16" thick aluminum and chassis mounted for a robust set up. The kit was design to be a bolt on for the Splitter and Diffuser. The side skirt require to drill and install rivet nuts which are provided.
As with all of our products, all hardware is included with the exception of the splitter rods as those are not required, BUT can be added if you'd like.
14'-18' CHEVY/GMC BODY KIT
- For the 14'-15' models, The splitter is not same on the GMC and Silverado. They are slightly different and will not work on either one. Please make sure to check the proper option.
- The Splitter will be different for 16'-18' trucks (similar to our R2) and will only work for the silverados, not GMCs.
- Rear Diffuser and Side skirts will work for 14'-18" as the body and bed are the same.
- 4 Door cabs require longer side skirts. So please check the appropriate option
- The kit ships in raw aluminum with some scratched from material handling.
- Please allow approx 3 weeks for turn around time + UPS standard 3-5 day shipping.
- Even though everything is made from Aluminum, please keep in mind the complete kit weighs in at 100lbs. This is mainly from the thick 3/16" Aluminum being used for strength and durability as well giving it a "thick" look vs a thin sheet metal look.